This contest will promote children and teen’s creativity through photography. The goal of the contest is to encourage artistic skills and cultural awareness while raising much needed funds for Healdsburg Center for the Arts.
How to Enter:
Take a series of photographs and send us your best one showing an image of what or how the future looks like to you. Is it a bright, sunny day? Is it someone you love? Is it your pet? Is it your best friend? Is it a wild finch at a birdfeeder? Is it a photo of one of your artworks? Or is it something entirely unexpected? It’s up to you!
- Submit to: email@example.com
- Pictures must be in a digital format from your cell phone or digital camera
- Submit in either black and white or color
- One photo per entry
- Submit your name, age, grade and school with your photo
- Deadline for submission extended to Jan 15, 2021 by 5:00 pm
1st place $50
2nd place $30
3rd place $20
Each photo received will raise $5 through generous support of our sponsors. The photos will be printed and displayed in a local storefront (to be announced later) in downtown Healdsburg. We will also create an online photo gallery on HCA’s website with all the photos submitted.
Thanks to our generous sponsors Janis and Warren Watkins ($500 contribution) and Shaun McCaffery ($500 contribution).